4.1

I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear.I do however have one consistent problem with them.

I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't zip up. Won't zip down.

I have many old, old jackets from other manufactures that have never suffered from these issues. I actually had a Columbia salesperson tell me to "be more gentle" zipping up and down. Are you kidding? That's Columbia's resolution to their inferior zippers!?

Oh, let's not rectify the issue, just tell the customer that they need to baby Columbia/Mountain Hardware's "rigged" outdoor wear. No more, there are a plethora of other sportswear companies out there.

$300 jackets with 8¢ zippers does not impress.This is with all jackets/coats I've purchased not just the model I'm currently having issues with!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mountain hardwear quasar lite jacket. Mountain Hardwear needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mountain hardwear quasar lite jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mountain Hardwear.

Had an Experience with Mountain Hardwear?

Comments