Portland, Oregon
4.1

I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear.I do however have one consistent problem with them.

I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't zip up. Won't zip down.

I have many old, old jackets from other manufactures that have never suffered from these issues. I actually had a Columbia salesperson tell me to "be more gentle" zipping up and down. Are you kidding? That's Columbia's resolution to their inferior zippers!?

Oh, let's not rectify the issue, just tell the customer that they need to baby Columbia/Mountain Hardware's "rigged" outdoor wear. No more, there are a plethora of other sportswear companies out there.

$300 jackets with 8¢ zippers does not impress.This is with all jackets/coats I've purchased not just the model I'm currently having issues with!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mountain Hardwear?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more