Review about Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket from Portland, Oregon
I love so much about Columbia and Mountain Hardware sportswear.I do however have one consistent problem with them.
I have so many problems with their zippers. Constantly jamming. Can't zip up. Won't zip down.
I have many old, old jackets from other manufactures that have never suffered from these issues. I actually had a Columbia salesperson tell me to "be more gentle" zipping up and down. Are you kidding? That's Columbia's resolution to their inferior zippers!?
Oh, let's not rectify the issue, just tell the customer that they need to baby Columbia/Mountain Hardware's "rigged" outdoor wear. No more, there are a plethora of other sportswear companies out there.
$300 jackets with 8¢ zippers does not impress.This is with all jackets/coats I've purchased not just the model I'm currently having issues with!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I purchased Ameriprise auto insurance with Costco. Ameriprise is one of the worst auto insurers. I was involved in an accident that a video camera recorded. The owner of the van..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Wow!!....Wow! I'm absolutely speechless.I don't know where to start from or how to explain how sad I feel.I usually stay away from the Gresham location because there product is all..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."